top of page

After school activities

Público·13 miembros
Christopher Tretyakov
Christopher Tretyakov

How to Get Your Hands on Me And My Likker by Popcorn Sutton: A Zip File Download Tutorial

Popcorn Sutton Me And My Likker Online Book Download Zip

Have you ever wondered how to make your own moonshine? Have you ever heard of Popcorn Sutton, the legendary Appalachian moonshiner who wrote a book about his craft? Have you ever wanted to read his book but couldn't find it anywhere? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this article is for you.

Popcorn Sutton Me And My Likker Online Book Download Zip

In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about Popcorn Sutton Me And My Likker Online Book Download Zip, a way to access one of the most rare and sought-after books on moonshine production ever written. You will discover who was Popcorn Sutton, what is moonshine, why did he write Me And My Likker, what is the book about, and how can you download it online as a zip file.

By the end of this article, you will have a clear understanding of Popcorn Sutton's life, legacy, and likker, and you will be able to enjoy his book on your device of choice. So, let's get started!

Who was Popcorn Sutton?

Popcorn Sutton was one of the most famous and infamous moonshiners in American history. He was born Marvin Sutton on October 5, 1946, in Maggie Valley, North Carolina, and he grew up in a poor and rural area of the Appalachian Mountains. He learned the art of making moonshine from his father and grandfather, who were also moonshiners, and he continued the family tradition for most of his life.

Moonshine is a term for illegally distilled liquor, usually made from corn mash or sugar, and it has a high alcohol content and a strong taste. Moonshine is also known as white lightning, mountain dew, hooch, or shine, and it has been a part of the Appalachian culture and economy for centuries.

Popcorn Sutton was not only a moonshiner, but also a character. He was known for his long beard, his overalls, his hat, and his pipe. He was also known for his rebellious and eccentric personality, his colorful language, his sense of humor, and his love for music and dancing. He was nicknamed Popcorn after he damaged a popcorn machine in a bar with a pool cue.

Popcorn Sutton was also a criminal. He was arrested and convicted several times for making and selling moonshine, as well as for other offenses such as assault, theft, and firearms possession. He was always defiant and proud of his moonshining activities, and he never cooperated with the authorities or paid his fines. He once said: "I am a moonshiner and I am not ashamed of it."

Popcorn Sutton was also a writer and a filmmaker. He wrote a self-published autobiographical guide to moonshine production called Me And My Likker, which he sold from the trunk of his car or by mail order. He also self-produced a home video depicting his moonshining activities called The Last One, which he sold on VHS tapes or DVDs. He was later the subject of a documentary called The Last One: The True Story of Popcorn Sutton that won a Regional Emmy Award in 2009.

Popcorn Sutton was also a suicide. He committed suicide on March 16, 2009, by carbon monoxide poisoning in his car at his home in Parrottsville, Tennessee. He was 62 years old. He took his own life rather than report to federal prison after being sentenced to 18 months for offenses related to moonshine production. He left behind a note that read: "I'm not going to live in jail."

What is moonshine?

Moonshine is a type of liquor that is illegally distilled from fermented grains or sugars, usually corn or cane. It is called moonshine because it is often made at night by the light of the moon to avoid detection by the law enforcement. Moonshine has been produced in America since the colonial times, and it has played an important role in the history and culture of the Appalachian region.

Moonshine production involves four main steps: mashing, fermenting, distilling, and aging. Mashing is the process of converting starches into sugars by cooking grains or fruits with water and yeast. Fermenting is the process of converting sugars into alcohol by letting the mash sit in a warm place for several days or weeks. Distilling is the process of separating alcohol from water by boiling the fermented mash in a still and collecting the vapor in a condenser. Aging is the process of improving the flavor and color of the distilled liquor by storing it in oak barrels or adding herbs, fruits, or spices.

Moonshine has several characteristics that distinguish it from other types of liquor. Moonshine has a high alcohol content, ranging from 40% to 95% ABV (alcohol by volume), which makes it very potent and flammable. Moonshine has a clear or white appearance, unless it is aged or flavored with other ingredients. Moonshine has a strong and harsh taste, which can vary depending on the quality of the ingredients, the skill of the distiller, and the type of still used. Moonshine has various effects on the drinker, such as intoxication, euphoria, nausea, headache, blindness, or even death.

Why did Popcorn Sutton write Me And My Likker?

Popcorn Sutton wrote Me And My Likker for several reasons. He wanted to share his knowledge and experience of making moonshine and preserve his legacy for future generations. He wanted to express his pride and passion for his craft and his culture. He wanted to entertain and educate his readers with his stories and tales, his recipes and tips, and his photos and illustrations. He wanted to make some money and gain some fame by selling his book and his video. He wanted to challenge and defy the authorities and the laws that tried to stop him from making moonshine.

Popcorn Sutton wrote Me And My Likker in 1999, and he revised it in 2009. He self-published his book by printing it on a spiral-bound notebook with a black-and-white cover. He sold his book from the trunk of his car or by mail order for $25 a copy. He also sold his video for $10 a tape or $15 a DVD. He did not have an ISBN number, a publisher, a distributor, or a website for his book or his video. He relied on word-of-mouth, local media, and online forums to promote his products.

Popcorn Sutton became very popular among moonshine enthusiasts, collectors, historians, and fans. His book and his video became cult classics and highly coveted items. His book was praised for its authenticity, humor, and wisdom. His video was praised for its realism, humor, and quality. His documentary was praised for its storytelling, cinematography, and editing. He received many letters, calls, visits, and requests from people who wanted to meet him, interview him, or buy his products.

What is Me And My Likker about?

Me And My Likker is a book about Popcorn Sutton's life as a moonshiner. It is a book that combines autobiography, history, instruction, and entertainment. It is a book that reflects Popcorn Sutton's personality, voice, and style. It is a book that has 128 pages, 12 chapters, and hundreds of photos and illustrations.

Me And My Likker covers three main topics: stories and tales, moonshine recipes and tips, and photos and illustrations. Each topic provides a different perspective on Popcorn Sutton's moonshining career.

Stories and tales

Me And My Likker contains many stories and tales that Popcorn Sutton tells about his life as a moonshiner. These stories and tales are funny, sad, scary, exciting, or surprising. They show Popcorn Sutton's character, values, beliefs, and opinions. They also show the culture, history, and environment of the Appalachian region.

Some of the stories and tales that Popcorn Sutton tells in his book are: - How he got his nickname Popcorn after he smashed a popcorn machine in a bar with a pool cue. - How he learned to make moonshine from his father and grandfather when he was a boy. - How he met his wife Pam when he was running moonshine in Georgia. - How he built his first still out of an old pressure cooker when he was 14 years old. - How he escaped from the law many times by driving fast cars or hiding in the woods. - How he fought with his rivals, enemies, or snitches who tried to steal his moonshine or rat him out. - How he befriended many celebrities, musicians, politicians, or journalists who admired his moonshine or wanted to interview him. - How he enjoyed music, dancing, and drinking with his friends and family. - How he regretted some of his actions, such as hurting his wife, losing his property, or killing his dogs. - How he faced his death with courage, dignity, and humor.

Moonshine recipes and tips

Me And My Likker contains many moonshine recipes and tips that Popcorn Sutton gives to his readers who want to learn how to make their own moonshine. These recipes and tips are practical, detailed, and informative. They show Popcorn Sutton's skill, experience, and innovation. They also show the diversity, complexity, and artistry of moonshine production.

Some of the moonshine recipes and tips that Popcorn Sutton gives in his book are: - How to make a still out of various materials, such as copper, stainless steel, wood, or plastic. - How to choose a location for your still, such as a barn, a shed, a cave, or a creek. - How to ferment your mash with different ingredients, such as corn, sugar, malt, yeast, or fruit. - How to distill your liquor with different methods, such as single run, double run, or triple run. - How to flavor and age your moonshine with different additives, such as honey, apple, peach, oak, or charcoal. - How to avoid detection by the law enforcement by using camouflage, decoys, signals, or bribes.

Photos and illustrations

Me And My Likker contains many photos and illustrations that Popcorn Sutton shows to his readers who want to see his moonshining activities. These photos and illustrations are authentic, funny, and fascinating. They show Popcorn Sutton's moonshining equipment, products, vehicles, animals, and himself. They also show the scenery, wildlife, and people of the Appalachian region.

Some of the photos and illustrations that Popcorn Sutton shows in his book are: - His stills made of copper pipes, barrels, pots, and coolers. - His jars filled with clear or colored moonshine. - His cars modified with powerful engines, hidden compartments, and bullet holes. - His dogs trained to guard his stills or alert him of danger. - His portraits with his beard, hat, pipe, and overalls.

How can you download Me And My Likker online?

Me And My Likker is a very rare and expensive book to find. It is out of print and has a limited number of copies. It is not available in most bookstores or libraries. It is not sold on Amazon or other online platforms. It is only sold by a few collectors or dealers who charge high prices for it. It can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars to buy a copy of Me And My Likker.

However, there is a way to download Me And My Likker online as a zip file for free or for a low price. A zip file is a compressed file that contains one or more files inside it. A zip file can reduce the size of the original files and make them easier to download or share. A zip file can also protect the original files from being corrupted or damaged. A zip file can be opened with a software that can extract the files inside it.

To download Me And My Likker online as a zip file, you need to follow four steps: find the steps to download Me And My Likker online, find the sources to download Me And My Likker online, meet the requirements to download Me And My Likker online, and take the precautions to download Me And My Likker online.

Steps to download Me And My Likker online

To download Me And My Likker online as a zip file, you need to follow these steps:

• Find a reliable website that offers Me And My Likker online as a zip file. You can use a search engine like Google or Bing to look for keywords like "Popcorn Sutton Me And My Likker Online Book Download Zip" or "Me And My Likker Zip File Download". You can also use a torrent site like The Pirate Bay or Kickass Torrents to look for torrents that contain Me And My Likker as a zip file.

• Choose a format that suits your device and preference. You can choose between PDF, EPUB, MOBI, or TXT formats for your e-reader application. You can also choose between JPG, PNG, GIF, or BMP formats for your image viewer application.

• Click on the download link that corresponds to your chosen format and website. You may need to register an account, verify your email, or complete a survey to access the download link. You may also need to wait for a few seconds or minutes before the download starts.

• Save the zip file on your device's storage. You may need to choose a folder or a location where you want to save the zip file. You may also need to rename the zip file or check its size.

• Extract the zip file with a software that can open and decompress zip files. You may need to install a software like WinZip, WinRAR, or 7-Zip on your device if you don't have one already. You may also need to enter a password or agree to terms and conditions to extract the zip file.